Monday 21 November 2011

Wiki

Creating the Wiki was something I found a bit daunting, I felt a little lost and as though I wasn't doing as much I should. I'm not sure if that was the case, but I did try hard. I was in a group with people that I'm not particularly close with and it felt hard to keep in contact with them and keep tabs on what I was meant to be doing. I ended up creating the main page and adding all the information on it and creating threads with links and feedback from other sources, I probably could of done more but I didn't have a clue what was going on or where we were up to with anything, so not feeling too positive about feedback from this.
Anyway, I've added the link to the Wiki our group made, so check it out see what you think.

http://contemporarymediaissues.wetpaint.com/page/Transmedia+Storytelling

No comments:

Post a Comment