Monday 21 November 2011

BBC college of production

A few weeks back BBC college of production came to introduce us to their website and a little bit about themselves and the industry I will hopefully be in one day! The walk wasn't actually meant to be for us, it was meant to be for 3rd years but they didn't have enough students for the talk, so we got to go instead. I was pleased there wasn't enough 3rd years, I really enjoyed the talk! There was a link to videos on the website which I looked at after the talk. They're videos of peoples jobs who work in the media, I really liked the looks of a runner and production coordinator. Actually seem like my dream jobs! I've watched them a few times, and I think I really want to be a production coordinator in the future and work experience as a runner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/academy/collegeofproduction/tv/lynette_slight_production_coordinator_tv

http://www.bbc.co.uk/academy/collegeofproduction/tv/alex_genn_bash_runner_tv

No comments:

Post a Comment