Friday 20 April 2012

Filming and editing our last film

So after going ahead and filming the idea of MMA fighting and following a fighter at the club who has won numerous titles and also has a different side to him, tattooing. This was an interesting story and we captured it well. I personally think that it is the best footage we have captured and probably the best idea we have came up with as a group. I quite enjoyed filming this as I felt positive about the film throughout the whole process which made everything a lot more enjoyable and interesting. Although camera work still isnt my favourite, I enjoy editing a lot more.

The editing process was just like the other films, hard work but a joy to see at the end. Seeing your work put together in a creative way makes you look back and enjoy the process that you have been through. This wa my last film that I will ever create on the course, it taught me a lot and I  enjoyed doing it.

Feedback
We went to our feedback session and received positive feedback which I am very pleased about. We weretold that we worked well throughout the year as a group and we produced good work all round. We were marked with a 2:1 which I am more than happy with!

No comments:

Post a Comment