Friday 16 March 2012

Museum of Liverpool project

We have been set the brief of designing an exhibition that we could hold in  the Museum of Liverpool to suit a certain user group. Before we were given the user group options I took myself down to the museum to have a nose round as it's pretty new to Liverpool, opening in July 2011. I didn't find the museum overly exciting, I thought it was all kind of plain, bland and straight forward. So from then I knew that I wanted to make an exhibition that would be completely opposite to he rest of the museum what ever my user group would be. The museum is free so a lot of people tend to go, this means that the user group list that we will choose from will be a very wide range of people.

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/ this is the link to the museums website. It gives a timetable of 'what's on' in the museum. The range of different activities and tours show the range of people that are currently attracted to this museum. I found that it was a very large and variable group. I'm looking forward to find out our user group and get going on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment