Monday 10 October 2011

Creating and experimenting with prezi

We had to bring in an object that had some significance to us. I chose to bring in my Links bracelet that I received for my 19th birthday, yet the charms I have chosen (a carriage and a fairy) remind me of childhood memories. After being put into random groups of 5 we talked about our objects and why we had brought them in. I enjoyed speaking to people on my course I hadn't really spoke to before and it was good to do so. The main task was putting out objects into a presentation format on Prezi. We were given a deadline of two hours so the pressure was on. There was five of us so we thought that splitting the roles would be logical. I took on the role of basically organising what went on and overlooking it making sure we met our deadline, I also edited some pictures on Photoshop which were used in the presentation. I thoroughly enjoyed taking on the role that I did rather that a technical role. I enjoy taking on the role, hopefully this will come in handy for after university when I eventually want to progress onto production management!

No comments:

Post a Comment